The Residential Programs at Cornerstone have been the foundation of our community since its creation in 2010. Through a multidisciplinary approach, we don’t just teach you how to live a healthy life in recovery, we show you. Our team consists of trained professionals with lived experience and extensive education who create a safe and welcoming environment for all of our residents. Cornerstone offers a wide variety of supports available to you throughout your stay. You will have access to individual, group, and family counselling sessions as well as daily 12 step meetings and a sponsor to guide you through the steps. We enhance your life skills, and prepare you for both employment and volunteer opportunities. Our Wellness space offers X-Fit, yoga, acupuncture, guided meditation classes and more. In addition, graduates receive a free 9-month Wellness membership to support their on-going recovery. Lastly, our residential addiction facilities remain a home for our alumni to drop by, stay connected and support those who have just arrived. At Cornerstone Residential, we welcome guests into our community where we share a new way of life that most of us deemed impossible before we started on the road to recovery.
- Beautiful 20 acre property
- 9 individual bedrooms
- Large Fire Pit for seasonal outdoor meetings
- Community kitchen
- Non-Medical facility
- Men 18+ years of age
- Physical ability to participate in daily chores & activities
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas
- “I’m confident if I carry what I’ve learned here with me as I move forward I’ll have a life I could not have dreamed of.”
- “I believe it was due to the counsellors’ passion for helping other addicts and alcoholics and never giving up on me is what truly changed my life.”
- “Thank you for building me up when I came in so broken, for allowing me to see direction when I thought I was so lost, for teaching me confidence instead of judgement, for holding me accountable and giving me a community when I felt so alone.”
- “I am blessed and grateful that The Ranch gave me an opportunity to learn from my old life, and live a new life; happy, joyous, and free.”
Our team at Cornerstone Residential consists of certified addictions counsellors who are also active members of the 12 step community. They are dedicated to supporting our guests on their recovery journeys and each counsellor brings a different specialty to our team. Our counsellors hold various certifications including acupuncture detoxification, trauma counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and more. They are an integral part of our community and their empathetic support and guidance is a crucial asset to our guest’s success.